r E A D Blue exclamation mark

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thing 23

Wow - I did it! I was one of those who almost missed the registration deadline, but I'm so thankful I got in! Completing the 23 Things has required a lot of my time, but it was worth it. The lessons were explained so well, and directions were easy to follow. Thanks to all who were involved in creating these learning tasks! I'm hoping you will keep the directions online so we can refer back to them when we need to!

One of my favorites things was del.icio.us. I've known these sites were out there, but never took the time to find and use them. It's always so frustrating to go between my computer at home and at work and not have the same bookmarks - but that is no longer the case.

I also enjoyed all the tools for pictures and graphics. Now I need to get going on a new web page for school and incorporate all this "cool" stuff!

Hopefully I will continue to update my blog, check my googlereader, etc. I know it will take time to all sink in, but with persistence I will succeed!

Thanks again - this was a wonderful learning experience!

No comments: