r E A D Blue exclamation mark

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thing 22 - Keeping Up

Keeping up - that's going to be the hardest part! There is always so much more to learn, and it's changing constantly. I'm going to do my best to keep adding to all the things I've started, and try to find more ways they can be used in an elementary media center. I think I need to set a specific day and time to intentionally check my sites, otherwise it will never get done. I don't want to lose what I've learned! Not all of the 23 things pertain to what I do, but I'm still glad I learned about them so I have at least an idea of what other people are talking about! I also want to take time to see how I can use all of this to explore some of my hobbies, not just my work.

1 comment:

Captain Crone said...

I totally agree with you: Even the things I might not use myself are good to understand!

You did a wonderful job with this project, I thought.