r E A D Blue exclamation mark

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thing 20 - Facebook

I got my Facebook page created, but can tell I'm in the wrong generation for finding friends - nobody from my high school class, and only 4 others from my college class. Oy! I joined two groups - Librarians 2.0, and Librarians and Facebook. There were a couple others who wrote on those walls from 23 Things on a Stick, also. I was able to import my picture, but couldn't find a way to do it directly from Flickr. I need to do some more exploring to see if we can post some of those other fun applications that we learned about earlier!

It will be interesting to see ways libraries are actually using Facebook. I can see it for communication when you join a group, but is it being used in other ways? So much to explore!

No comments: